NLP training is probably the best gift you can give yourself (providing you participate to the best of your abilities). It will give you tools and techniques for you to be successful as a coach, parent, teacher, manager or entrepreneur while engaging others in a caring and respectful manner. And even more important, NLP training will assist you to improve the internal conversations you have with yourself and your conversations with other people, address what stops you from being successful, discover your true potential and achieve your dreams.
From a personal, relationship, learning perspective:
- Address the limitations that are holding you back from achieving what you want in business and in life.
- Work with your unconscious mind to learn more quickly than traditional teaching methods allow.
- Discover inner secrets about yourself. Address those that stop you and enhance those that move you forward to create the relationships and life you desire.
- Master your emotions to easily handle all eventualities.
- Be the difference that makes the difference in your communication with yourself and others. Become a powerful, effective communicator.
- Develop confidence in all you do.
From a career or business perspective:
- Gain an edge over your competition and increase your enjoyment and financial results.
- Influence others from a "win-win" perspective to achieve your dreams.
- Overcome perceived hurdles to take your business or career to the next level.
- Motivate yourself and others with ease.
- Master your use of language (spoken, written, nonverbal) so that you and others can get what each of you desire.
- Improve your thinking and decision-making abilities.
Thanks to recent advances in technology, you now have two viable alternatives - Classroom or online NLP practitioner and master practitioner certification training. Note: We, at Renewal Technologies Inc., are moving away from classroom NLP training, choosing instead to specialize in online NLP training. Take our bias into account, read what we have to say and choose what is best for you.
Which type of training is best for you -- Live training or online?
Well, it depends on your circumstances and your reasons for taking an NLP certification training.
- A live training. At a live classroom training, you have the opportunity to practice NLP techniques (under the supervision of a certified trainer) with your fellow students and get immediate feedback from your "client" and trainers. You also have the opportunity to ask questions as the material is presented. If you enjoy learning with others in a structured environment, attempting something new and then getting immediate constructive feedback, this is the type of training for you.
Classroom training proceeds at a predetermined pace. As a result, it is not unusual for participants to miss one or more key concepts, to not fully understand the material or not be entirely comfortable putting what they have learned into practice. If this has been your experience, you may wish to enhance your understanding and abilities by combining your live training with an online course of study.
As with any discipline, there are some trainers who misrepresent their experience, training and abilities. Verify a trainer's credentials and select a trainer and training that best serves your needs and values. To assist you in selecting a training, see the article Selecting an NLP trainer.
- Online NLP certification training. NLP home study courses give you access to videos and discussions that you can review as often as you like, while you progress at your own speed in the comfort of your home or other suitable locations. You have access to highly trained NLP trainers and coaches, while saving travel costs and fitting your study time into your schedule. This type of training is most appropriate for those who have limited finances, who do not have access to quality trainers in their area, who would like to take or review the training at their own pace or who would like access to quality videos that they can review time and time again.
As with any training, be sure you know what you are getting with your purchase: For some online NLP training programs, you get little more than a handful of videos, a "trainer" who is not readily accessible or may not be fully qualified and an email address to use if you have questions.
A good online NLP training has many advantages. For example:
- No travel and living costs.
- Lower course fees and cost effective payment plans - e.g. pay only as you access each module.
- Study at home and learn at your own pace according to your schedule and needs - Review the course material as often and whenever you want (next week, next month, next year) and ask questions of your coach/trainer until you reach the skill and proficiency level you desire.
- Direct ongoing timely contact with certified NLP trainers by email, telephone or Skype to enhance your understanding and comfort with the material.
- Money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the training.
If you are already certified as an NLP Practitioner, an NLP home study program will potentially give you access to new and different ideas about NLP. The top NLP trainers and coaches have studied with two or more different NLP trainers and then have integrated this knowledge to best suit their clients needs and their own personality and interests.
We recommend the online training by Life Potential Developments. This training includes certification and is a complete package (e.g. a 120 hour program with 85 presentations and 45 live demonstrations). Each module is presented in multimedia format (fully compatible with all mobile devices) - e.g. videos of live demonstrations and exercises. You study at home, at your own pace. Review each lesson as many times as you want and if you need help or have questions, real live coaching assistance is provided by Ronda Degaust, a respected, certified NLP trainer and coach. This support is provided via a forum where you can post questions and see Ronda's answers to your and other student's questions or via telephone (Ronda calls you, so there are no long distance charges) or via Skype. If you want to learn and master NLP techniques and be proficient and skilled in using and applying NLP in a variety of situations - e.g. improve your communication skills, use your new knowledge and abilities in a business, family or coaching context - then this course of study is a good choice for you. This particular online NLP certification training has no hidden costs and includes a money back guarantee!
Here are some of the certifications/accreditations held by Life Potential Developments.
For more information on taking your NLP training online, click on the following image:
Introduction to our NLP and Personal Development Classes
NLP is about having an attitude of success, identifying what you truly desire in life, recognizing and letting go of those things that have held you back and taking clear and focused action. Become more effective, more resourceful, more productive and have more satisfaction in your relationships, dealing with difficult situations or people and pursuing your dreams.
Our live NLP trainings are limited to a maximum of 25 participants and are highly experiential, thus accelerating and enhancing your learning experience. Please note: At this time, we have suspended our live NLP classroom trainings, as we feel online training delivers a better product and is more cost-effective for you.
We have many years experience delivering NLP training and have trained students from Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, many states in the USA and provinces in Canada.
We learn a great deal, have fun and enjoy showing it.
Curious about NLP? Then listen as Roger discusses NLP and his book Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up. This book is a great way to prepare for an NLP training or to use as a handy resource after your training.
The following two videos illustrate what others think of Roger Ellerton as an NLP trainer:
We've seen the positive results and personal breakthroughs in health, relationships and finances that graduates of our NLP trainings have created. Discover what's possible for you.
After taking our training and returning home or to work, many of our participants have said, "I wonder what my family members or co-workers were doing while I was away, as they have noticeably improved!"
Important Notice! With advances in technology (videos, webinars, video conference calls, etc.), we have come to the conclusion that most of our students' needs can be handled more effectively and at a lower cost through online certification training. If a home study course is of interest to you, we encourage you to explore the following online NLP practitioner certification training.
Take your NLP knowledge, abilities and achievements to the next level! Become a master at using NLP and supporting yourself and others.
Unlike some NLP master practitioner trainings that are delivered jointly with NLP practitioner trainings (covering the same material, only in a little more depth), our NLP master practitioner training is focussed on you as a master practitioner. Our training fully supports you in your personal evolution, includes cutting-edge material and provides you with the knowledge to develop your own techniques, should the need arise.
We feature three certified and highly experienced NLP trainers with different backgrounds and interests - Ronda Degaust, Bob Clarke and Roger Ellerton.
Some of the topics that we cover are:
- Modeling: Discover how to model experts and use their skills to your advantage.
- Presentations: Find out how to present magically with NLP.
- Systems Thinking: Explore the fact that each of us are made up of systems and are part of other systems. Discover how you can influence these systems to improve your health and life, while assisting others to do so as well.
- Meta Programs: Meta programs run at a deep level of unconsciousness and play a major role in how you experience and interact with the world. Learn how to use meta programs to improve your communication skills, hire the right people and build effective teams.
- Beliefs: Discover the effect that beliefs and your perception have on your physiology and your health. Find out how to work with beliefs and how to address conflicting beliefs.
- Values: Learn how to elicit your values and ensure they are in alignment with your desires in life.
- Coaching: Appreciate how proven NLP techniques can be used to make you an effective coach for yourself, your family, your staff and others.
- MASTERY: Realize that moving from SMART Goals to MASTERY can be the Difference that Makes the Difference in your Life.
Find out what makes our online NLP master practitioner training stand out from the others.
The seminar was far more helpful than you will ever know. It reminds me of when I was very young and my mother took me to the eye doctor and we found out that I needed glasses. She said to me, "Danita! Why didn't you tell me that you couldn't see?" I had to tell her "Mom, I could already see, but I just didn't know that I could see better. Danita O.
|Note: Our NLP training and coaching sessions are for those who are committed to making a positive difference in their lives or in helping others to do so. If you are prepared to fully explore what is possible, make a significant commitment and work to the best of your abilities, then our NLP training and coaching programs are for you.|
I have been at no other seminar where I have felt so comfortable and at ease which made learning so much easier. No other seminar has ever provided so much nourishment. Pat Kremer, Ottawa, Canada.
Roger's book and subsequent NLP training was fantastic. I have received invaluable tools to help my personal and professional life develop to its fullest. I would, without any hesitation, recommend at the bare minimum read Roger's book...and when you can, either now or in the future, take the NLP Program offered by Roger with his associates. Thanks for the new lease on life Roger! Greg Tilley, Greg Tilley Photography, gregtilley.ca
More student comments can be found at www.renewal.ca/clients.htm.